KeelEazy Application Instructions:
- 1. Preparation-Clean surface throughly. Use Isopropyl Alcohol (rubbing alcohol) on Polyethylene, Varnish, Fiberglass, or ABS. Acetone may be used on Fiberglass as well.
- 2. Round The Corners-Use scissors to round off the corners at the ends of the strip.
- 3. Separate the blue backing tape from the tan adhesive-This seems to be the most challenging part when installing for the first time. Use a razor blade or razor knife. It is also much easier if you place the KeelEazy in the freezer for 5 minutes prior to separating.
- 4. Press the strip onto the hull-Once one end is firmly attached you can stretch the strip slightly. Then go over the strip with a hair dryer or hot air gun on a low setting to press out any wrinkles.
- 5. To remove or reset- Simply heat the strip using low heat and lift it off.